Thoughts that are rattlin' around the 'ol noggin:
1) No SoxFest tickets this year. Bummer. Gees, and I had such a swell time hugging Chops with my eyes closed last year. Then on top of it, they went and traded that finely toothed specimen of manliness. Sigh. Gees, he was lovely.
2) I really hate that sound the Wii makes when I step on the fitness board. It sort of goes "Oooh", like it is wincing from pain. Note to Wii--this sound makes me not want to get on the board.
3) I do like that Wii Fit Plus has a pet feature. Now when I work out, cartoon Hobbes comes along and runs with me. But it is a much skinnier version of Hobbes, and it doesn't meow every 3 seconds like the real one does.
4) I hate office politics/gossip/B.S. It's just such a downer and too easy to get caught up in it. Ugh.
5) It's late January and do you know what that means??? Casi Cielo at Starbucks. Yes! If you like coffee, this Guatemalan bad boy is the one for you. Hurry, it's only available for a few weeks.
6) Have I mentioned Hobbes is meowing like every 3 seconds? Yeah. It's really annoying.
7) I caught sight of Ozzie Guillen (White Sox Mgr) on the Sox website this weekend and gees, that man can dress. I'm so not into Latin guys, but sheesh, when you look at him, you just know he smells good too. (Em likes that--it's my new saying)
8) You know, there are just some people who make me belly laugh. My cousin, Kelly, is one of those people.
9) Instead of SoxFest tickets, Joe and Colin got Blackhawk tickets instead--seventh row up from the glass. Free. Tickets that cannot be bought anywhere these days. I didn't want to go, so I stayed home. They think they are cool now.
10) Colin got Beatles Rock Band for Christmas and I love to point out that those songs only got as dirty as "I wanna hold your hand" or "I wanna be your man". It drives my kids nuts. I think that means I am officially old.
11) Somebody's dog tried friending me on Facebook the other day. I was like "Rufus, who??" and hit ignore. I don't know about you, but I think my life is going wrong when my friends on Facebook are dogs.
Feel free to comment or just roll your eyes and suck your teeth.