Thursday, February 19, 2009

Taking a breather......

If I were a building downtown Chicago, this is what my head would look like--all swirly like some car was doing donuts on the parking lot called my brain.

I'm off to Florida today to hang with the pallies and relax. Yes, I'm leaving the kids and the husband home to fend for themselves. Yes, there will cocktails and belly laughs. Yes, I plan on warming my hiney in the sun and hottub. And no, I'm not even going to think about how they'll survive without me.

I've posted a few days ahead so you don't stop here and find the blog stagnant. Okay, so they aren't brilliant posts, but hey, I'm on vacation! I won't be doing the EC bit, but I won't miss that much and I'm leaving the camera and laptop home so that I relax completely. But don't worry--I'll have plenty of stories when I get back.

8 comments:

blueviolet said...

I hope you have the most wonderful weekend!

Joanna said...

I hope you are having a fabulous time as well!

Veronica Lee said...

Have fun and be good! I'm missing you already!

I am Harriet said...

Hi Lin
Have fun for the rest of us!

Sherrie said...

Have fun in FL! It's soooo nice and warm down there. We had a blast. I'm going to try to post all about it here soon. We shall see...it was nice taking a break from the Internet! LOL!

stephanie said...

Enjoy your vacation!!

laala said...

The sun and hottub; You can't go far wrong! Enjoy!

Natural said...

well i hope you are having fun, i'm a lot late here, but hey you're in florida. it's sunny and warm. that's fun enough.