Hobbes has a tendency to overdo it a bit on the fireplace and he ends up kinda crawling out of his basket and dropping on the cool wood floor. You can tell his tummy is a little too toasted because he lays all spread out (like this) to cool his belly. It's not such a good look, but it makes me laugh. It sorta looks like he's been at the Blog Cocktail Hour, doesn't it?
Speaking of dropping--I'd like to have a special little Blog Cocktail Hour just for my Top Ten Droppers for January! Stephanie sent over the Lemonade Award the other day, and you know what that means here at Duck and Wheel.................HAPPY HOUR! Pull up a stool and grab a cocktail of your choice!
Cheers to the following:
1. Jo--a true blog pally. Sounds like she needs a double of whatever she's drinking these days.
2. Danny Thornton--Yes! We've got boys at this party!
3. Harriet--She's up on current events and good scoops--always a bonus at cocktail hour!
4. Dani--Whatcha drinkin' there pally?
5. Petula--She just gave me an award too! Just for that, I'll let you sit next to one of the boys!
6. Patricia--I'll bet you're a hoot with a couple of martini's under your belt!
7. Jen--Ok, are you gonna bust me if I sing the wrong lyrics after I have a few too many?
8. Diana--Do you want one of those little umbrellas in your drink?
9. Justin Germino--Oh wow! TWO boys at Cocktail Hour?!!!
10. Daisy--It was Hobbes' idea to invite a cat friend. Sorry, no alcohol for kitties, but I will provide some cat treats on the bar. It might be fun to see who thinks they're snacks!
Okay, and I just have to invite CardioGirl, because what would Cocktail Hour be without her?!! Boring, I say. So, C'mon CG, or Cardy, or whatever the hell your name is.
Sit long, drink much, I say. Joe will drive you all home at the end of the evening.